Training & Match Venuev - Queen of the South Sports Academy, King George V Sports Centre in Dumfries.
- Senior men's training (S3 and older) - from 7pm to 9pm on Tuesdays starting date TBC
- Senior ladies' training (S3 and older) - from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesdays starting date TBC
- Youth coaching resumes on in September DATE TBC, from 6pm to 7pm at King George Vth.
New members are very welcome to come along and join in. Don't worry, if you have never lifted a stick before, we will take you through all the basics and rules.
Everyone is welcome to join us at one of our training sessions!
Paid monthly by standing order, to cover Membership Subscription and Training Fees.
- Adult/Full £17.00 per month
- Intermediate (Aged 18+ and Unemployed) £14.00 per month
- Student £14.00 per month (in Full-time Education or U18 playing in senior teams)
- U18/Youth (U18 and not in senior teams) £ 7.00 per month
- Family – adult and 2 Intermediates £40.00 per month*
- Family – adult and 3 Intermediates £50.00 per month*
- Family – adult and 1 Int and 1 Youth £36.00 per month*
*please consult membership secretary
CASUAL MEMBERSHIP (can play up to 3 matches): £ 15 membership – covers Scottish Hockey and West Registrations) + £5 per training session attended.
Adults - £5 (2 hours)*
Intermediate/Student/Team U18 - £5 (2 hours)*
Youth - £2 (1 hour)*
MATCH FEES (Covers Travel & Pitch Hire)
Adults - £7
Intermediate/Juniors/Unemployed - £5